Tuesday 10 February 2009

The Bloody Guitar (task 2)


it was long time ago in my lovely gazebo
live tonight sold out!!!



Why it is called bloody guitar? Because I had to pass a long and winding road in order to get the guitar. It’s bloody and full of tears.

The guitar is an acoustic guitar. The colour is dark brown, why is it so? Because it uses Mahoney woods material. Just for additional information, the Mahoney wood is the best wood for guitar production. It has six strings. When I pick the strings, it will produce a soft-clear and touchy sound. You have to bring your own tissue when I play the guitar, because I am sure that you will spread out your tears because of its touchy sound. On the first four frets, I sticked four stickers which formed the word KURT. It came from the front name of my favourite guitarist who is Kurt Cobain, the vocalist and guitarist of Nirvana. In addition, a fret is a raised portion on the neck of a stringed instrument that extends generally across the full width of the neck. On most modern western instruments, frets are metal strips inserted into the fingerboard (usually, people called it the neck of the guitar). In my bloody guitar, I don't give any accesories because I love it just the way it is.

Now, for any sentimental reasons, even though I have bought a new and a better guitar than my bloody guitar, I still love to play my bloody guitar because of its sound and of course its history. Just like when we have a relationship, the last is the best but the first is unforgetable.

7 comments:

  1. SO...you are a guitarist, aren't you?

    Why don't you take some photos of your bloody guitar? it may be more interesting...



    I really wanna see your guitar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your writing here, I know that you love music and playing guitar. So, what kind music do you like to play? If you play rocknroll, jazz, blues, kroncong, and psychedelic music then you are my friend, hee2 (Is it important?)
    I think you need to give more detail for your writing so I can easier imagine your bloody guitar.
    Btw, i like the photographs you post. You describe a beautiful site using the photograph language. heleh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the title... It's interesting for me and the way you describe your guitar is good...Your photographs is so fantastic too...
    (^^)v

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you ever play your guitar for your girlfriend?hehehe. i think she will likes your playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be glad if you want to upgrade my RAM without paying any money and tax. LOL.
    Good writing anyway! Keep it up!
    Anyway, your photographs are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...I like the way you wrote the description of your guitar, it seems that you're really love it. Keep writing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post,

    For any beginner, playing the guitar begins with the actual instrument. When you learn acoustic guitar, it's important to have good knowledge of what you're actually playing. It's not just about drawing a hand across those strings. It's about knowing what makes music, and understanding why the guitar has become and is still such a popular musical instrument.

    ReplyDelete