Tuesday 3 February 2009

Ngobaran Beach (task 1)

Are you a beach lover? Have you ever heard Ngobaran beach? Ngobaran beach is located 55 kilometres to the south east of Jogja. This beach is not really well-known, actually it is not only the one of the nice beaches in Jogja but it has uniqueness also. The uniqueness is even though it is located in Jogja, which Islam is the majority, we can found a Pura, it is a place for Hindus to pray and do some religion activities. Not only that, but we can enjoy the reef and the white sand also. If you are seafood lovers, it is like a heaven for you. We can buy any kinds of seafoods, such as fish,shrimp, lobsters, octopus and many others in a cheap price directly from the fishermen. The seafoods are fresh because the seafoods are taken from the sea just in time. So, what are you waiting for? Go there and enjoy everything.

8 comments:

  1. yes,i am a beach lover.i like nature.i have heard about ngobaran beach but i haven't gone there.do you know ngrenehan beach?could you compare them(ngrenehan beach and ngobaran beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into beach anyway, but I've been there several times. It's a nice place and not really different with the Uluwatu Beach in Bali. Well, good post, anyway. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people called ngobaran is Yogya's Tanah Lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok,do you have some picture of Ngobaran Beach?i want to see it.could you show me the picture by your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beach?
    Yes, I am a beach lover, but the first place that I really love is mountain, and beach is the second, hekekekeke
    Ngobaran Beach?
    hahaha, I've never heard this beach before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want you to know...I really really hate beach!!
    I have a lot of bad experiences there...
    but bay the way..thank for your information..
    may be I can visit there on my dream..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wawaw...your pict is so cooollllll!!!
    don't kill me with ur what is it (..) in your hand!!!hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beach???!!!! I hate beach.....!!! It's since when I went to Parangtritis and my leg was touched by jelly fish...!!!!!!!! It was nightmare for me..
    However, your writing is good one.

    ReplyDelete