Tuesday 24 March 2009

My “Lovely” Wednesday (task 6)

On Wednesday, I usually wake up in the morning at 5 a.m. After that, I do morning prayer. Then, I take a bath and have breakfast together with my family. At 6.20 a.m, I go to campus by motorcycle. Of course, I always prepare everything that I need in campus before I ride my motorcycle. Arrive in campus, I go to the class and read the material given by the lecturer last week, or I read a material which I will face in the class later. At 7 a.m, I join the Seminar on Language Teaching class with Mr. Prayit. The class finishes at 8.45 a.m and I directly jump into the Translation II class with Mrs. Marnie. After that, at 11 a.m, I go to II K.32 to have a Structure II class with Mr. Gunawan and the class ends at 2.30 p.m. It is a nice day, right?
I feel so hungry because we have no leisure time to eat. After the end of the class I go home. There is nothing more interesting than have lunch and take a nap, before that I always do my Dzuhur prayer. Usually, I wake up from my take a nap at 4 p.m, and then I do my Ashar prayer. After that, I always help my mom cleaning the yard. Finish cleaning the yard, I take a bath and enjoy the sunset in my back yard accompanied by a cup of coffee and a bunch of French Fries. Then, at 6 p.m, I go to mosque to do Maghrib prayer and directly continue to the Isya’ prayer. It usually finishes at 8 p.m. Next, I go home and do my homework, if I have homework. If I do not have any homework, I just read any books about the lesson. I usually go to bed at 11 p.m. Before I go to bed, I never forget to pray to God.

5 comments:

  1. Good writing...! At least, don't forget to have your breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very religious boy..

    I rare to pray by the way...

    so nice writing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to pray everyday, or every Wednesday? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadeh...
    Sedik, prays?
    It's hard to believe actually, but what can I say...
    Hehehehehehe....
    Good job... Finally you can finish your writing...
    Well done boy, the most important thing is we can pass this class, hopefully good mark also, right?

    ReplyDelete