Tuesday 31 March 2009

The Day She Went Away (task 7)

It happened several years ago, three years ago exactly. At that time, I was in my second semester. My best friend left me forever, and she will never come back to this world.

The story was started when I was in my first grade of senior high school. I had a friend, her name is Ann. She came from a rich family. She never worried about money and everything that she needed because her parent would fulfill it, but her parent did not give her enough care, love and affection. The consequence was in her first year of senior high school, she started to consume drug. She consumed lexotan, magadon, extacy and many kinds of drug and as time goes by, she started to consume putaw and shabu-shabu. As we know, the abuse of those kinds of drug is really dangerous. One time, her parent knew this fact and sent her to the rehabilitation center. Fortunately, she could leave all of them.

After that, she went to my house often; I did not know why it was so because everything flew naturally. In our chat, she told me that she has changed her attitude but her parent did not do the same thing. Every time she came to my house, my parents were very welcome to her because they knew her background and had great empathy with her. After all, we were so close. People always thought that we were a couple, and they were absolutely wrong. I had a girlfriend and so did she. Even tough we had our own mate, we did many things together, such as billiard, hang out and other fun activities. Sometimes we did double date but it was very rare. Day by day passed happily, but one day everything turned to grey and became so gloomy. Firstly, she often felt something strange in her body. Then she met a doctor, and the doctor told her that her lever was broken because of her bad habit in the past. She was very shocked and I told her that everything was going to be all right; later on I realized that I was wrong. She had a surgery, and only God knew why it went wrong. Maybe God wanted her to be on His side. She left me, her family, and all of people who did love her. God, please, place her in the best place You have.

That is all of my story, I am sorry for not telling you the exact date or something in details because I want to forget her last moment on earth and I just want to remember all the sweet things we have done.

6 comments:

  1. I'm surprised to know you're a sensitive person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sad story, but it is a good writing anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhhmm .. what a sad story ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiks...it touches my heart...
    you should be more careful, you write " his parents".. it should be " her parents", right...
    but so far so good.. it's good story...

    ReplyDelete
  5. his parent...or her parents?
    He he he be careful.
    Any way, it is an awesome story. But, I appreciate you because you had become her close friend to whom she could pour out her sadness. You must be a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well words choice...nice diction. And everyone has their own story.

    ReplyDelete