Tuesday 3 March 2009

Who Do You Think She Is? (task 4)

Well, honestly, I am confused when Mr. Chosa asked us to describe our most favorite lecturer. For me myself, all the lecturers who have taught me are my favorite. After thinking about it for several days, finally, I found my favorite lecturer. Initially, she is not my favorite lecturer. Yet, as time goes by, we build a good relationship and for me she is just like my mother in campus because she often helps me to solve any problems that I face.

In general, she has normal height and proportional weight. The complexion is very Asian people type which is light-brown. Then, let’s talk about her face. She has an oval face with short and black wavy hair. Her dark-round and twinkling eyes are covered by glasses. Her plump cheeks look so nice combined with her big nose. Besides, her smiley lips also show her tidy teeth.

When she goes to campus, she often wears cotton trousers and a simple shirt. From those kinds of description, we will know that she is very easy-going, nice, lovely, and of course pretty.

So guys, who do you think she is? A big prize is waiting for you

12 comments:

  1. I know the person...she is very lovely, i want her to be my thesis lecture!hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, I am confused. But,I think she is Ms.Frida. is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she Ms.Mita????
    Am I right????
    What is the prize?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's difficult to me to guess who is she. Maybe she hasn't taught me yet? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know her..but why is your blog so pink??lol..i meant,,is that ms.frida??i only follow the previous comment..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...I am really confused...
    I don't know who is she?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is she Miss Frida, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. im confused mamen ! i have no idea .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't Know... I'm Confused....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanna say that your writing is simple but interesting. Grammatically, it's good

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry for lateness
    I don't know who is she actually..


    once again..
    sorry maz...

    ReplyDelete